Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 81 Posts

· Registered
116 Posts
200m upstream from Hwy 102 bridge to a point 25m downstream from the Hwy 2 bridge in Enfield is closed section until May 10
Is this previous post not accurate then or am I misunderstanding these landmarks? These special closures are often extremely difficult to get information on, often the only way to hear about them is by seeing the signs on the river.

· Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Bass are slowing making their way in. A few being caught in the regular places. As it warms up expect them to turn on big time. FYI Bait always kick but mid to late April.

first week in May it is normally warm and bass will feed and lures work really well by then.

I havent been on the Stewiacke as of yet and never heard any rpts.

Tide times for Stewiacke (Approx start times) 7:25 am Start time and approx 8 PM for evening Start

St Andrews will be approx 30 mins later and Gays River will be 45 mins give or take.

Tide will be clear in upper sections of rivers but will be dirty and murky lower (Ballfield shubie should be dirty, and Stewiacke should clear up by Train bridge)

Any updates of water temps would be nice

· Registered
9 Posts
Looking for a spot for evening fishing drove an hour today to get there no bites in 4 hours was there hour befor high tide too. Lots of fish moving around tho. I'm Only gonna get one more crack at a big one so any info would be appreciated Was in the ball field area today

21 - 40 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.