Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hello everyone,

It is almost that time of the year. Once again we are looking for stories, pics and adventures this year on the rivers.

Have fun, be safe, take a kid fishing and enjoy the outdoors.

I will be posting tide times (approx) for Stewiacke and Shubie along with confirmed and unconfirmed fish movements.

Remember these websites:

www.trackmyfish.ca look for tags on your fish and enter them on this website

www.stripedbass.ca

www.stripedbassassociation.ca

Respect the outdoors, respect the fish, repect the rivers and your fellow outsdoorperson.

thanks
Owen

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very High tide last night and today, well over the road at the fish shack.

2 wks til full moon and the high flood tides again, from now til then fish should be moving in with each tide.

I dont have any water temps but it would be nice if someone could post temps in Stewiacke and coming out of Grand Lake

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well bass r in the river. Water is still kinda cold. That being said Bait seems to works when the bass first move. As the water warms a bit bass should feed and hit lures. Still early. This moon tide is bringing in the fish

I was down Rines Creek this evening and lots of Gaspereaux and seen a few big splashes as bass hit them. River bank was muddy but trying to see where all the action is at

Fishing will pick up after this warm weekend and after this high tide

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.