Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to find this lake on any map. Can anyone help me out with location/ map.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i live like 5 mins away from it i shoulda checked the ice for you, i took a drive out levers lake today made two holes id say each one was about 4 inches

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Took my family out today and drilled some holes, about 4" of beautiful clear ice. Lots of little critters moving under the ice with each step. No fish interested in our spoons. Next time we will bring our skates. Is this lake still stocked?

·
Registered
32 Posts
yes it was stocked back in november were you on the back end or beacon street side? i find corn works really well there through the ice

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was just looking on the pmwa site. The derby on the 16th is cancelled. Looks like I might have to take a drive to meadow pond.

·
Registered
32 Posts
ya just just saw that i was on it today and the ice is plenty thick on beacon st side but i was told the back side had open water so thats probably why. i managed 6 this afternoon but went through a can of corn to get them ... all released

·
Registered
32 Posts
was back down the dam today caught three there is about 6 inches of slush on top of the ice. i ended up slipping and fell on my butt and got extremely wet so had to leave

1 - 20 of 21 Posts