Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Were you at the Dartmouth Crossing Canadian tire yesterday looking for these with your wife??

If you arent in a super rush for them, you'd likely find them on Ebay, or Basspro shops.
No I was in Bedford CT. I did find some on e-bay but your right, that could take a couple of weeks for delivery. I did manage to get three 1" grubs off a freind. I have never seen 1/32 jig heads on a shelf around here. If anyone knows where these can be bought locally, let me know. Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Fishing Fever has some Berkley 1.5" ribbontail grubs (thinner). They are a great size for small trout, but they also have 2" grubs which I use with a lot of success. Any fish over ~7" will not think twice about smashing it. They had some small jigheads, no sure if they were 1/32nd - worth a call.

·
Registered
328 Posts
fishing fever has carried 1/32 jig heads and even 1/64th at one time. Mister twister has curly tail grubs in small sizes 1" lit' bit the 2 inch teenie. I use the 2" black one with 1/32 jig head as a leech imitation all the time. I buy all my jig heads from fishing fever since I find I can choose a weight and length of hook for the different size grubs I use so the hook comes out close to the tail of the grub.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i get mine off the internet, but can tire ice fishing section carries 1/32 and 1/64, but its way more than getting online, i can get 100 for 5 bucks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts