• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

#21 Perry

Perry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:38 AM

Your right everyone has an opinion and can share but because someones opinion is different than yours doesn't mean yours is the only opinion that matters. 

Just because you fish a lot doen't mean you are great or even good. It just means you fish a lot!!

#22 pmorris

pmorris

Levity Consultant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1787 posts
  • LocationBedford, NS

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:48 AM

Kyle,

I consciously threw you under the bus. Ed's worked his tail off getting this thing organized and you decided to drop the F-bomb on him and have a petulant temper tantrum in TWO threads. IMHO, Ed didn't deserve that treatment.

Then you kept crawling out in front of the bus and it kept hitting you.

You raised a very legitimate point, so ask yourself how you ended up under the bus. Two thoughts spring to my mind:

• You could have worded your post more tactfully. A "WTF" is generally not going to be well-received.
  • You could have messaged Ed with your concerns privately rather than making it a public issue.

Tight lines,

Paul

I started reading a book about anti-gravity and I just couldn't put it down.

#23 kyle9154

kyle9154

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationCole Harbour

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:52 AM

whatever...I don't care anymore. I've been tactful with my words before and that didn't help either, people still side against and say you don't know what your talking about, and then an argument ensues as usual on this site, see it all the time with other people and I wasn't trying to drop an f bomb on Ed, I was talking to everyone about the tournament in my post and I deleted it right away after reading because your right it was over the top but by no means directed at any one person, I praise Ed for the hard work and thought he put into it, I think your misunderstanding me and my posts, maybe you should read them more carefully.

Remember...Catch and Release and tight lines to you all. :D

#24 Gregory

Gregory

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • LocationHants County

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:03 AM

Did I miss a date change for the meeting, or did I have a seniors moment, I was sure it said Saturday. Anyway glad it's moving forward.

Cheers
Greg

#25 4fitzs

4fitzs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:48 AM

Did I miss a date change for the meeting, or did I have a seniors moment, I was sure it said Saturday. Anyway glad it's moving forward.

Cheers
Greg

Sorry I changed it to friday..only one that was free was.me.only had 3 there..anytime you want to chat let me know

#26 4fitzs

4fitzs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:10 AM

The tournament dates are now on the web site...Cox's Lake road is presently washed out at the end, we will keep an eye on it let everyone know if this one is doable.

Fish Lake will depend if there is enough interest as there is limited boat access there.

Any questions or info please PM me.

ED

#27 Perry

Perry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:52 AM

Ed, to keep it simple for you do you want to go to one topic? 

Just because you fish a lot doen't mean you are great or even good. It just means you fish a lot!!

#28 4fitzs

4fitzs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:01 PM

Thanks Perry I will stay on this one from now on :)

#29 tundrawalker1

tundrawalker1

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 527 posts
  • LocationMount Uniacke

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:48 PM

whatever...I don't care anymore. I've been tactful with my words before and that didn't help either, people still side against and say you don't know what your talking about, and then an argument ensues as usual on this site, see it all the time with other people and I wasn't trying to drop an f bomb on Ed, I was talking to everyone about the tournament in my post and I deleted it right away after reading because your right it was over the top but by no means directed at any one person, I praise Ed for the hard work and thought he put into it, I think your misunderstanding me and my posts, maybe you should read them more carefully.

I have a suggestion, if you don't like how the tournament is being run, don't go.  Where were you on Friday when these issues were being discussed.  You chose not to go and then complain (whine) on a public forum and then get indignant when you are called on your inappropriate (childish) behaviour/tone.  Pmorris is correct, Ed is working his butt off on this.  It is his idea and he called a meeting for those interested to discuss the issues.  I was there; were you?

This is a fun group to have a little fun competition.  To be complaining even before this thing is off the ground flies right into the face of what this is intended to be.  Your concern where you say you are out unless it is resolved has been resolved.  The rules are clear.  Sorry to hear you won't be there.

#30 kyle9154

kyle9154

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationCole Harbour

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:18 PM

I was in the backwoods troutin and camped over night, that is why I wasn't at the meeting and I told Ed before hand that I wouldn't be able to make it and if I was there I would have brought this up, so don't jump on me for not being at the meeting you old fart.

#31 4fitzs

4fitzs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:28 PM

I was in the backwoods troutin and camped over night, that is why I wasn't at the meeting and I told Ed before hand that I wouldn't be able to make it and if I was there I would have brought this up, so don't jump on me for not being at the meeting you old fart.

First - Mike is not an Old Fart ..he is not much older than you...you can call me the old fart   because i do that :)

It would not have mattered if you were at the meeting or not I would not have changed the rules..like was said earlier.. you are welcome to attend any of our tournaments  but the rules stand.. you could always start your own Club :)

#32 kyle9154

kyle9154

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationCole Harbour

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:11 AM

I was fine with that because you already stated that you won't change the rules in a previous post, I said I was letting it go, and then this guy starts it back up by attacking me and blaming me for not being at a meeting that I clearly talked to you about, so yea I have the right to defend myself Ed!

#33 4fitzs

4fitzs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:44 AM

All I say is that our first Tournament is on Sunday -May 18 - Morris Lake - 0800-1400.

All are welcome - visit out web site for more info :

http://hrmminibassers.wix.com/hrmmbb

#34 cullumaw

cullumaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationSackville NS

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:36 AM

If I'm off work I'll be there ed.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

#35 tundrawalker1

tundrawalker1

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 527 posts
  • LocationMount Uniacke

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:45 PM

Hahaha old fart. Yeah 38 IS old, I guess. I feel old a lot these days. Lol

#36 kyle9154

kyle9154

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationCole Harbour

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:21 AM

well you look it...in your profile pic anyways.

On another note, Bissett is completely melted and I was out with the motor boat yesterday, only one fish though (pickerel) but was still fun to get in the boat for the first time and troll using crankbaits, and spinners.

#37 tundrawalker1

tundrawalker1

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 527 posts
  • LocationMount Uniacke

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:32 AM

well you look it...in your profile pic anyways.

And do you have a point here?

#38 goodwrench

goodwrench

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationBlockhouse, Lunenburg County

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:24 PM

This is turning into the "Geraldo Rivera Show"....lol.

#39 SeventhWave

SeventhWave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:41 PM

We might need to hire security for the tournements to break up any scuffles

#40 4fitzs

4fitzs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:42 PM

I just had to change the July Tournament date form the 27th July to the 20th July ..I have a family commitment on the 26 July.. also limted dates due to other clubs tournaments. 

Still on Lake William.. Webpage will be updated soon

ED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users