#1 TheWoolyBugger

TheWoolyBugger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

Hi,

Its HavenLakeFishing! I was just wondering how everyones perch fishing 2013 is going. Having any big bites, or are you having any bites at all? yellow perch, white perch, sea perch or any species of perch!

All perch talk, you can post here!

Good Luck!

#2 cullumaw

cullumaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationSackville NS

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:34 AM

I have a place for yellow perch that I swear are feeding on the bass, PM me I'll guide you too them if your a perch lover. I find them great to take my 5 year old as they are perfect to catch for her

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

#3 TheWoolyBugger

TheWoolyBugger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

Wow! Sounds like a real nice spot! But its alright, I already know of a nice spot, thanks for the offer though! this spot I know is a lake filled with perch! all you need is worms, powerbait, Three seconds and BAM yellow perch, there is also a few brookies too. They are all pretty small fish but I just like to catch and release, so its always enjoyable to get any sized fish on the line. 

Good luck at your spot- TWB

#4 fishon

fishon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Locationin my la-z-boy, fully reclined

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

I have a place for yellow perch that I swear are feeding on the bass, PM me I'll guide you too them if your a perch lover. I find them great to take my 5 year old as they are perfect to catch for her

Any size to them? I like them 8" or bigger because there's enough meat on them to make it worth the work skinning them. They are quite tasty fried up.

#5 neatfish

neatfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationHalifax, Nova Scotia

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:07 PM

I am new to perch fishing, the only kind of perch I've caught is sea perch which are everywhere if you find a rocky and weedy area along the shore line. Can anyone PM me a good spot for fishing yellow perch, white perch or any perch other than sea perch?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users