• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lfralic1

lfralic1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

Hello, i am wondering where a good spot to catch white or yellow perch on the south shore (bridgewater, mahone bay, lunenburg). Also what is a good lure to use or is a bobber, hook, and work just fine? I have heard that lilydale lake just outside of lunenburg has lots of perch but it is just too hard to fish from the shore.
Thanks

#2 Fishingforlife

Fishingforlife

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

There are a ton of lakes in shellburn and liverpool and shellburn. Lake ohio is good. Anything small and shiny with hooks of the back end will work. They always hit from the back.

#3 Uticus

Uticus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

I always had good luck for perch in Publiclover Lake on the Crousetown Rd. Lots of nice water right along the roadside thats good for them, and when I lived in the area rarely did I see anyone else fishing it. 

#4 Sophia Grace

Sophia Grace

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMiami

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:28 AM

You are right @lfralic1 lilydale lake is best for perch & there is nothing hard to do perch ! My uncle did perch at lilydale lake before couple of months and nothing was wrong.

Everything was good & that was outstanding experience at lilydale lake so stop thing more... Just use go ahead !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users