Terran

To do nothing is unacceptable.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2726 posts
  • LocationHRM

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:07 PM

Go get em, Marquisfly!

"In these sad and ominous days of mad fortune chasing, every patriotic, thoughtful citizen, whether he fishes or not, should lament that we have not among our countrymen more fishermen."  Grover Cleveland

#62 fivepoundtrout

fivepoundtrout

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationDartmouth

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:21 PM

Can anybody give me an update on how the fishing is near upper stewiacke? Whats the river conditions is it fishable? and is anybody catching browns up there right now? I wanna visit in the next few days but Id like to get an idea of the conditions right now before I make the journey.

Thanks!

#63 StripperGuide

StripperGuide

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:40 PM

Its slow and getting slower....I have killed close to 40 pickerel in there last month ....they were all pickerel minnows . The water levels good , and there is a ant hatch on right now as well

#64 fivepoundtrout

fivepoundtrout

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationDartmouth

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:31 AM

Its slow and getting slower....I have killed close to 40 pickerel in there last month ....they were all pickerel minnows . The water levels good , and there is a ant hatch on right now as well

Its getting awfully hard to escape these picks in Nova Scotia, soon its about all well be able to fish.Anyways thanks for the report Ill probably check it out in the next few days

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users