Seafour Lures - No... I'm Not Talking About Fishing " Caddy Shack" Style! - Lures & Lure Making - Nova Scotia Fishing

Photo

Seafour Lures - No... I'm Not Talking About Fishing " Caddy Shack" Style!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Terran

Terran

To do nothing is unacceptable.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2726 posts
  • LocationHRM

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:24 AM

I was talking to a friend, out West, last night. He started going on about these "Seafour" lures and how great he thought they were. He's totally "hooked" on the things.

Now, to be honest, I immediately envisioned Bill Murray molding plastic explosives (C4) into little Gopher decoys. But, after listening for a while; I told him that I'd check them out.

This is kind of a unique concept. It's a hard plastic lure that you can heat in hot water and "mold" to adjust the lures action. They're used in salt water for salmon on the West Coast; as well as for fresh water species.

In looking at their website, I can see trolling this lure for sea trout. It might also be an interesting lure to try in the fresh water for trout. Their 2" "Frogger" might make an interesting Pickerel or Smallie lure. They also have a couple of patterns that make me think...Striper.

They come in sizes from 2" to 6" in quite an amazing assortment of colours.

Take a look at: SeaFour Lures - http://www.seafourlures.com/

And...they are Made in Canada.

So, I'm wondering what you think? I'm kind of interested, but am looking forward to what some others "take" is on these things.

I don't do a huge amount of this kind of fishing, anymore; but it is a neat idea.

Terran

"In these sad and ominous days of mad fortune chasing, every patriotic, thoughtful citizen, whether he fishes or not, should lament that we have not among our countrymen more fishermen."  Grover Cleveland

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users