River Philip, The Unfair Fishery - Page 6 - Rivers & Streams - Nova Scotia Fishing

Photo

River Philip, The Unfair Fishery

river philip regulations lure

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
106 replies to this topic

Poll: River Philip, The unfair fishery (61 member(s) have cast votes)

Who thinks it's fair that fly fisherman get to have free reign over river philip while lure / bait fisherman have to suffer?

1. Not me, I only lure / bait fish (6 votes [9.84%])

Percentage of vote: 9.84%

2. Not me, I prefer lure / bait fishing but will fly fish if it's the only option (10 votes [16.39%])

Percentage of vote: 16.39%

3. Me (45 votes [73.77%])

Percentage of vote: 73.77%

Vote

#101 BassNBrownsNinja

BassNBrownsNinja

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

naw, only where required !

Comical. All hail Basindawg. If he doesnt know about it, it must not be true lol

#102 basindawg

basindawg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1142 posts
  • LocationCanning NS

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:06 AM

Comical. All hail Basindawg. If he doesnt know about it, it must not be true lol

You're learning. :rolleyes: .      I'm very particular about where i get information, rather than just making sh*t up i prefer to rely on fact.  And it's " MR. Basindawg"  to you , learn your place and show some respect to your betters.

#103 BassNBrownsNinja

BassNBrownsNinja

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:22 AM

You're learning. :rolleyes: .      I'm very particular about where i get information, rather than just making sh*t up i prefer to rely on fact.  And it's " MR. Basindawg"  to you , learn your place and show some respect to your betters.

OMG...WOW...Lol buddy i dont know who beat or touched you as a child but you need help dude. No wonder your still searching for big fish. Your far too conceited for anyone to share legit information with you. Like I said " Only a few more years of this ;)" You should really start listening instead of ruling your judgment upon everyone.

#104 basindawg

basindawg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1142 posts
  • LocationCanning NS

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:31 PM

OMG...WOW...Lol buddy i dont know who beat or touched you as a child but you need help dude. No wonder your still searching for big fish. Your far too conceited for anyone to share legit information with you. Like I said " Only a few more years of this ;)" You should really start listening instead of ruling your judgment upon everyone.

You still here ?  annoying as a blackfly in the ear.  I only listen to people who show good judgement and common sense, Excuse me, did you just say something ?

#105 bob_marlo

bob_marlo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Locationsj river

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:15 PM

imagine your from somewhere else and log on here to see what fishing in NS is all about....cant believe this thread has been allowed to go this far as you're both making this site (and yourselves) look like sh*t

#106 basindawg

basindawg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1142 posts
  • LocationCanning NS

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:32 PM

imagine your from somewhere else and log on here to see what fishing in NS is all about....cant believe this thread has been allowed to go this far as you're both making this site (and yourselves) look like sh*t

I'll be gone shortly, might as well go with a bang ;)

#107 basindawg

basindawg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1142 posts
  • LocationCanning NS

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:24 AM

New day new perspective :  this site should have shut down that gawddamn idiot after his posting of all the fish he slaughters.  When I signed on here I assumed it was a site for sportsmen to share ideas and experiences of fishing here in NS, discuss conservation and etc.   99 % of the folks on here present themselves well, real sportspeople enjoying the outdoors, discussing experiences on the water and exchanging ideas and methods of fishing and conserving/protecting the resources. The "ninja"  has openly displayed his complete disregard for our resources and seems to enjoy boasting about his kill catches - yes that's certainly a shining example of the sportspeople of NS Fishing.  Morons like that need to go the way of the Dodo and have no place on a fishing site supposedly dedicated to the SPORT of fishing, I would not feel at all bad or remorseful if someone were to find his stinking carcass floating ass up in some river.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users