Episode 005 : The Not So Great Outdoors – Kathryn Maroun Interview – Spreading Awareness For Lyme Disease And Other Tick And Bug Born Illnesses - Maritime Outdoorsman Podcast - Nova Scotia Fishing

Photo

Episode 005 : The Not So Great Outdoors – Kathryn Maroun Interview – Spreading Awareness For Lyme Disease And Other Tick And Bug Born Illnesses

Kathryn Maroun Lyme Disease Tick Ticks illness bite virus leech

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dave

dave

Admin

• Administrators
  • 551 posts
  • LocationBridgewater, NS

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:30 AM

Episode 005 of the podcast is now live. In this episode of The Maritime Outdoorsman, Dave talks about the NOT so great outdoors. After telling about his encounter with a blood infection caused from a leech bite, Dave talks with Kathryn Maroun, host of the TV show ‘What A Catch’ about her personal battle with Lyme disease. The intent of this episode is to help spread awareness and promote prevention of bug born illnesses. Use the link below to listen now or subscribe via iTunes, BlackBerry Podcasts, or Stitcher.

http://www.maritimeoutdoorsman.com/005

Other episodes are currently in production however if you have ideas for possible topics for future episodes, I welcome your feedback. Please use the 'Contact' tab at the top of the site or send me a PM and I'll get back to you asap.

Thanks.

-dave

Site Founder, Web Developer/Entrepreneur, and work from home Dad.
Listen to The Maritime Outdoorsman Podcast Show
Learn more about me at www.DaveDoggett.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kathryn, Maroun, Lyme, Disease, Tick, Ticks, illness, bite, virus, leech

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users