Flying In Next Month Where To Go Fishing - Rivers & Streams - Nova Scotia Fishing

Photo

Flying In Next Month Where To Go Fishing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gus

gus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:53 PM

I am not familyer with the area I will be there a half day eairly wonted to do some trout fishing.
Where is the closest place from Halifaix Airport?

#2 Spastic Caster

Spastic Caster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • LocationCanada's Ocean Playground

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:48 PM

Are you driving?

Thinking of Buying or Selling Real Estate? I am an expert in negotiating real estate transactions for my clients. If you have any questions, call me any time at 902.449.2029 and I will get you on the right track.

#3 JakeBernard

JakeBernard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationDartmouth, NS

Posted 04 July 2010 - 10:08 AM

I would go down to the shubie river. Its either called the shbinacidie river or its called nine mile river but I know its a good place to fly fish. To get there you must drive in towards the city. It will be the 2nd exit after you leave the airportand it will say enfeild and youll pass a irving big stop on the left and the ricer bridge will be 20 seconds after the the big stop. If anyone else can explain this better please do.

#4 gus

gus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 11:12 AM

I would go down to the shubie river. Its either called the shbinacidie river or its called nine mile river but I know its a good place to fly fish. To get there you must drive in towards the city. It will be the 2nd exit after you leave the airportand it will say enfeild and youll pass a irving big stop on the left and the ricer bridge will be 20 seconds after the the big stop. If anyone else can explain this better please do.

#5 connor obrien

connor obrien

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 06:47 PM

yeah that is where i fish, awesome fly fishing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users