5 replies to this topic

#1 Bassman

Bassman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:52 AM

Hey guys, I'm thinking of heading up to these rivers this weekend and since it's over a 2 hour dirve for me I was wondering if anyone has fished them recently or know how the water conditions are? This will be my 1st time on these rivers so any suggestions on flies or any other info you can provide would be great.

Thanks

#2 David The Tuna

David The Tuna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:16 AM

Hey guys, I'm thinking of heading up to these rivers this weekend and since it's over a 2 hour dirve for me I was wondering if anyone has fished them recently or know how the water conditions are? This will be my 1st time on these rivers so any suggestions on flies or any other info you can provide would be great.

Thanks

I have fished in the south river many times and the water conditions where nice but this time of year the water levels would be high! I recomend using the dark montreal wet fly.I also have some honey holes that I can't tell you! LOL :P :D

NOT REALY A TUNA!!!!

#3 Bassman

Bassman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:18 PM

I have fished in the south river many times and the water conditions where nice but this time of year the water levels would be high! I recomend using the dark montreal wet fly.I also have some honey holes that I can't tell you! LOL :P :D

Haha, thanks Mr Tuna. I don;t blame ya for not giving up a honey hole and I would never ask for one, only a starting point. Walking, exploring the river and finding the holes myself is all part of the game for me :) I'll be sure to take your advice on the Dark Montreal tho, that's one of my favs any way.

#4 Alliecatfish

Alliecatfish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

AGREE WITH THE TUNA HE KNOWS BEST

HES MY BRO

#5 Glenn-BoB

Glenn-BoB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:56 AM

Thinking of hitting the Ohio River (tributary to West) on the long weekend.  Anyone ever fish it?

#6 rickerred

rickerred

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 07:04 PM

http://www.antigonis...outh-rivers.pdf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users