#1 S Jollymore

S Jollymore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1070 posts
  • LocationHants County

Posted 10 February 2021 - 09:33 PM

Started the Shad darts today , poured the first 250 plus trimmed out 50%, Sold 90% of my inventory last spring plus the ones I fish with from my personalized kit.Last fish in June 1 guy dropped a $100 bill and said pick out them for him. :D Not surprised he did the same thing 2 years ago,

#2 S Jollymore

S Jollymore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1070 posts
  • LocationHants County

Posted 16 February 2021 - 07:30 PM

Finished the 2 coats of white primer baked on for 24h each coat. :D Checked the log from last year tonight High on the list to make the black white, the beast, cherry bombs, pink lady, green thing and think pink :ph34r: .Will start on colors this week.Great time to work on a hobby during the freezing rain.

#3 S Jollymore

S Jollymore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1070 posts
  • LocationHants County

Posted 26 February 2021 - 01:05 PM

All the colors are done and tying the tails know, New one to try this year Blondie plus all the true and tried combos. 2 months to go :D Will be staying down in Middleton this year for the extra long weekend, Also you can buy a lic online now on the inland fishing website.

#4 S Jollymore

S Jollymore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1070 posts
  • LocationHants County

Posted 27 February 2021 - 08:11 PM

Well worked on the tails today,then suddenly all I had left was pink plushy and I was done. I'll let them try ,then a long run of clear coat x 2

#5 S Jollymore

S Jollymore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1070 posts
  • LocationHants County

Posted 01 March 2021 - 05:57 PM

Quite a day spent 4hrs trying to apply online for Canada Pension their system is not working,phoned in1.5h wait, got tired of trying and clear coat dipped 4/5 of the darts, tried again tonight before this post success 5 min and done. Will due  2 clear coat dips. Only other project is to make my specials for myself this year. Ordered my jims power heads , their not cheap any more either. when you add on the shipping a taxes.For anyone who want  [email protected] talk to Richard Bond owner

#6 S Jollymore

S Jollymore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1070 posts
  • LocationHants County

Posted 02 March 2021 - 04:57 PM

Finished the first clear coat on all the darts plus made up specials :ph34r:  One more clear coat and its take apart all my fishing reels and lube.up.. Any others out there working on their darts or shad flies?  Mine are getting made up by a friend. 

#7 S Jollymore

S Jollymore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1070 posts
  • LocationHants County

Posted 04 March 2021 - 05:23 PM

Finally done the last 90 were second coated today.i'll bake them all for 48hr 115 degrees the 8hrs in the sun UV dries all the resins in the clear coat..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: All things Shad fishing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users