• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 All are Trophys

All are Trophys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:27 PM

I noticed that there is a bass tournament slated for Little River Lake. I am wondering how a great number of boats will access this lake without a ramp and parking. I have been there from Butler road so don't want to take my new vehicle that route any longer. There would not be room for a number of boats to get in there. The road by Sunken lake is posted private no tresspassing from private properties. How are the tournament anglers getting on this lake? Thanks

#2 fishing fanatic

fishing fanatic

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 908 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:57 PM

The AVBC have a key to the gate for their one tournament on LRL each year in Sept.

#3 All are Trophys

All are Trophys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 10:13 AM

Thank you for this info. So basically this has become mostly a closed lake to the general public unless you fish the tournament.

If a person joins the AVBC is there more access to this lake because of a membership in the club?

I have fished this lake in the 70's & early 80's when NS Power owned the road without any problem.

#4 fishing fanatic

fishing fanatic

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 908 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:12 PM

Being a member of AVBC only will allow you to fish the lake on tournament day unfortunately. The club has permission to access the lake for just the one day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users