Spastic Caster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • LocationCanada's Ocean Playground

Posted 01 April 2011 - 05:16 PM

Hello Anglers,

Does anyone have any experience fishing the Kennetcook? I am up there this weekend for my daughters BBall tourny and figure i might wet a line between games.

Cheers,

James

Thinking of Buying or Selling Real Estate? I am an expert in negotiating real estate transactions for my clients. If you have any questions, call me any time at 902.449.2029 and I will get you on the right track.

#2 Billy

Billy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:00 PM

Hello James,

While I do NOT have any knowledge of the Kennetcook River, I do however have a nice piece of information you might appreciate. The location of your fly rod. I have set the ransom at $50,000. You will leave the money in a plain duffel bag in unmarked bills under the MacDonald bridge. If it is not there by 10pm tomorrow evening, you will never see your fly rod again.

Okay but seriously, I do have your fly rod haha. If you need it for this weekend give me a shout and we'll try to set up a time and place to meet. If you don't need it right away we can go for a fish soon and you could get it off me then. I also found a razer, not sure if it was yours or not. Looks similar to this one:

Posted Image

Not sure why it was laying in the path but anyway I grabbed it thinking it might be yours.
Posted Image

#3 Spastic Caster

Spastic Caster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:43 PM

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAO Billy,

It is a nice little fly rod. I want it back. \i tell you what, this week I took you to a spot where you caught a 2 foot pickerel, but if I can get that fly rod back, I will make sure you get a lunker of a shad...

I do not need it immediately tho sooner is better. I guess bwe'd best fish together again soon.

Cheers,

James

BTW, nifty looking razor.

Thinking of Buying or Selling Real Estate? I am an expert in negotiating real estate transactions for my clients. If you have any questions, call me any time at 902.449.2029 and I will get you on the right track.

#4 Billy

Billy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:07 AM

Well James I guess it's settled then, we'll have to get out again soon. And I'm holding you to your word on the shad..
Posted Image

#5 adam_h

adam_h

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationHalifax

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:50 AM

Is this the James from Perry's open house day? Give me a shout next time you're heading out too.

Cheers
Adam
440-0477

#6 Spastic Caster

Spastic Caster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:01 PM

Hi Fellas,

Yes Adam, it is James from the meet and greet at Perry's place. Actually I am going fishing tomorrow (Monday). Going to hit some water in the Beaver Bank/ Fall River area. I am going in the morning probably for 8:30 - 9am so Billy I need that rod back ASAP.

Send me a note if you wish to come along.

James

#7 adam_h

adam_h

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationHalifax

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:20 PM

Working tomorrow am. Usually at work 9-5 mon to fri but I can sometimes sneak out early

#8 Billy

Billy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 05 April 2011 - 05:56 PM

Hi Fellas,

Yes Adam, it is James from the meet and greet at Perry's place. Actually I am going fishing tomorrow (Monday). Going to hit some water in the Beaver Bank/ Fall River area. I am going in the morning probably for 8:30 - 9am so Billy I need that rod back ASAP.

Send me a note if you wish to come along.

James

Hey James,

Sorry, I couldn't get on NSF. Site was down for me when I checked. Are you heading anywhere for a fish tomorrow James? Perhaps we could meet up and catch some fish.
Posted Image

#9 adam_h

adam_h

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationHalifax

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:27 AM

Anything planned for the weekend?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users