#1 jharlow

jharlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • LocationHalifax

Posted 03 February 2015 - 03:55 PM

Hey was going to head out for some smelt fishing tommorrow and on the weekend wondering if anyone has been getting any.looking for some info before I make the drive .cheers

#2 bishbd

bishbd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHalifax

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:14 PM

Just wondering if anyone can give an ice report for Mosqudobit harbour and if the smelt fishing is any good. Got a few days off and was thinking of heading down there if the condition are favorable. Thanks.

#3 ScotianShe

ScotianShe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationHRM

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:41 PM

Just wondering if anyone can give an ice report for Mosqudobit harbour and if the smelt fishing is any good. Got a few days off and was thinking of heading down there if the condition are favorable. Thanks.

Not sure about the current conditions.. always check- but with this cold weather I'm assuming she's pretty safe. :)
I went to Oyster a couple weeks ago for smelts...did well. The buddy's shack I was in, he came by and said he got his limit in Musquodoboit in 2 hours. I did well in Oyster, but didn't get near the limit that's for sure.

#4 bishbd

bishbd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHalifax

Posted 10 February 2015 - 05:46 PM

Thanks for the update. I`ll may sure I check the condition before I leave home. It will be the first time this year getting out. 10 yrs before retirement and cant wait. Happy fishing.

#5 Reelax

Reelax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:18 PM

Caught nine this morning off the Mira water park, first decent catch after trying many times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users