• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 slinkey

slinkey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:41 PM

Does anyone on this site have a pair or know someone with a pair of wardell waders i am looking at buying a pair but can't find any reviews on them.Anyone you can tell me something about them thanks and how they hold up i found a place that has a good sale on them but before i buy them i would like to hear some reviews on them first.I know they are made by springbrook and are made in canada but thats it.

#2 op-dog

op-dog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Locationwhere i'm too

Posted 04 March 2011 - 09:41 PM

Mike I have a pair I have had for many years and plan on buying another pair this spring, I would recomend them to anyone, The only caution I would mention is to try them with your boots before buying them as they have heavy neoprene sockfeet so if your boots are snug you will end up buying new ones, hope this helps, cheers, Ken Watts.

#3 slinkey

slinkey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:28 PM

Thanks Ken i have a new pair of boots i bought last year that are wide and long and that was one of the things i was thinking about with these waders but i don't think it will be an problem with my boots.The place that has them on sale is wholesale sports and it's a great sale the problem is i can't try them on or see them.Thanks for your reforince i think i might give them a go.

#4 zamboni-guy

zamboni-guy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:09 AM

Does anyone on this site have a pair or know someone with a pair of wardell waders i am looking at buying a pair but can't find any reviews on them.Anyone you can tell me something about them thanks and how they hold up i found a place that has a good sale on them but before i buy them i would like to hear some reviews on them first.I know they are made by springbrook and are made in canada but thats it.

Slinky I also have a pair of the 5200's very pleased with them. I bought mine last year and put them through some pretty rough outtings they held up great. I will have to warn you as well about the boots I was lucky that I bought my boots the same time if not I would of been taking my boots back for another 3 sizes larger I take a size 10 and had to go with a 13 wading boot.

#5 R Heal

R Heal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSouthern Ontario

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:24 AM

My first two pair of breathables were Wardells and I would still be using them if not for an agreement that I have with Simms.
Rob

#6 S Jollymore

S Jollymore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1062 posts
  • LocationHants County

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:54 PM

End of May last year in Middleton my friend Paul had breathable waders and comment how nice and cool they were on a hot day. I was in my 3.5mm neoprene waders with shorts on underneath, I was warm!!!The neoprene are real nice in early season!

#7 op-dog

op-dog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Locationwhere i'm too

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:03 AM

Hey Mike, did you get your new Wardell waders yet or did you bother to order them? I might have snoozed on these but plan on ordering a pair later today and was curious as to how you made out, how long did it take to get them and what you thought of them as far as fit and finish goes, cheers, KenWatts.

#8 fishon

fishon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Locationin my la-z-boy, fully reclined

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:23 PM

still on sale http://ca.wholesales...prod131612.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users