4 replies to this topic

#1 Treason

Treason

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:20 PM

Hello, I'm new to the site.

Shortly I will be moving to Cole Harbour and I was curious to know good river/stream locations to fish trout. I used to be an avid fisherman but fell out of it for a while..love to get back into it though. I'm not familiar with the location at all so anything would be helpful. Also, when and where I can pick up a license would be useful aswell :) Like I said, It's been a while so don't be surprised to see someone falling into a stream or Two.

Thanks,
Treason.

#2 bakerthree

bakerthree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:31 PM

You can get a fishing license at the Canadian tire in Coleharbour. When I get a chance I'll send you some locations to get you started pm me with your email so I can send you google map pictures.

#3 mattsubishi

mattsubishi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationHalifax

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:51 PM

I'd love to hear some too if anyone can help. I know some lakes in the area but haven't been stream/river fishing in awhile

#4 bambam

bambam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationDartmouth NS

Posted 31 March 2011 - 12:19 AM

just wondering pretty much the same things. there must be some kind of map book or something to that sort available on the market is there ?
i sold my boat and plan to spend this year fishing rivers and streams myself.(if i can find em)

#5 Bassman

Bassman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:56 AM

This is what I've been using the last little bit. I think I actually got it from another thread on this site.

http://atlas.nrcan.g...66666&map_layer[northarrow]_class[0]_style[0]=ANGLE%20-29.6432563796009&mapsize=750%20666&urlappend=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users