#1 Emmett Hamilton

Emmett Hamilton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Locationsummerville

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:39 PM

someone told me the smelts were running in mahone bay. i never fished smelts down there, but since there not running in the avon river that good this year, im willing to down there to pull in some. i was woundering where the best spot to go is and what the best gear to use is. if anyone could fill me in on this that would be great. thanks
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day."

#2 ___

___

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:58 PM

who told ya that? lol

...not sure even where to ice fish in mahone bay. Hummmm, but always willing to learn! THe smelt are in the area, that's for sure. Did the person that told you about it mention the method or capture?

Trav

#3 Emmett Hamilton

Emmett Hamilton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Locationsummerville

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:26 PM

who told ya that? lol

...not sure even where to ice fish in mahone bay. Hummmm, but always willing to learn! THe smelt are in the area, that's for sure. Did the person that told you about it mention the method or capture?

Trav

nope all he told me was that they were running down there. id like to give it a try tho
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users